Tax Investigations (specialist investigations, aspect enquiries & employer compliance reviews)
There are many factors that can trigger a tax investigation including inaccurate returns, submitting late returns, problems with late payments, your business operating in a high-risk industry, or entirely at random. The employment by HMRC of its Connect database mining system has also widened its tax enquiry capabilities.
Whether an aspect enquiry or specialist investigation involving serious tax fraud, at Fairtax our tax specialists have a high level of experience , helping to alleviate the stress of an investigation whilst seeking to negotiate the best possible result. Dealing with tax enquiries raised into the affairs of individuals, partnerships, corporates and trusts our tax investigation services will be based on your exact circumstances.
Our services include:
- Negotiations with HMRC including Litigations and Settlement Strategy (LSS)
- Preparation of disclosure reports
- Preparation for appeal hearings
- Working together to achieve a settlement
- Dealing with conflicts with HMRC and negotiating tax penalties
- Management of follower notices and accelerated payment notices
- Negotiation of time to pay agreements
- Managing HMRC Employer Compliance Reviews, including PAYE and VAT health checks
Our tax experts are here to help and can provide specialist tax investigation advice ensuring you achieve the best possible financial settlement. Contact us today…